Welcome to West Union Gardens
West Union Gardens is a family farm near Hillsboro, Oregon, which is open to the public during Oregon's bountiful berry season. We raise dozens of varieties of berries for u-pickers and for sale already picked in our farm stand.
- Chester thornless blackberries are nice today
- Fall raspberries - the variety "Jaclyn" - are open
- Blueberries and Triple Crown blackberries are closed for ripening
- Eggplant and some pepper varieties available today
In the farmstand (ready-picked):
- Zucchini & summer squash, cherry tomatoes, padron peppers, garlic & onions, and local honey.
- Good supply of pickling cucumbers today - you can call if you want to reserve some
- Ready-picked raspberries while the supply lasts
- Green beans will be available again when the next planting is ready in a week or more.
Coming up soon: Tomatoes & peppers
In September: Grapes!
22 August 2017